Monday, October 3, 2022

Oct. 3

 It's a brand new month and basically the same stuff going on in school. Today we finished off our book we were reading. We're very behind, especially considering the days we went on lock down and couldn't even come to 4th period. It's really been like 5 days since we could spend a whole day in 4th period until today. I have basketball conditioning tomorrow so I'm really trying to balance everything out, school and basketball, I've never done this before so it's going to be very hard, especially if I make the team. That's not stopping me from trying at all though. I'll try to push through and go harder than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nov. 30

 Today I was so tired. We came in and logged into illuminate to do this paragraph of our narrative. I was really out of it today so I tried ...