Monday, August 15, 2022

Introduction

My name is Deshawn. I go to Cedar Grove High School. I'm 16 years old and was born originally in Pensacola, FL, but I moved to Atlanta at a very young age and have been stationed here since. For fun, I like to play games, watch anime, and produce music in my free time. This academic year I want to maintain my grades, especially since I will have 3 AP classes next semester. I want to work on being better organized and my procrastination issues. I will need to work on these to keep my grades where I want them. I can really feel the pressure getting to me because of this. The jump from 1 AP class to 3 is quite extreme, but I'm gonna work towards it and try to do well this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nov. 30

 Today I was so tired. We came in and logged into illuminate to do this paragraph of our narrative. I was really out of it today so I tried ...