Monday, August 29, 2022

8/29/22 Bell Ringer

I think the probability of life outside Earth is very likely and I always have. Even before this video, I fully believed there was life outside of Earth. I know how small Earth is to the universe and especially from Mars, because the universe is infinitely big, so anything can look small from a distance. Even looking at Mars from Earth is so hard to do with the naked eye. The sound of the black hole is what I'm skeptical about. That could just be the sound of the drone microphone being destroyed and tampered with, but I don't think that the black hole itself made that sound. I believe our life is very very meaningless compared to just Earth. I believe extraterrestrial life has always been probable and I believe that other life other than just Earth exists for sure. I fully 100% agree that there is more than just us in the entire universe, I even believe that there is other life in just our galaxy alone other than us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nov. 30

 Today I was so tired. We came in and logged into illuminate to do this paragraph of our narrative. I was really out of it today so I tried ...